TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT.
WEST SUSSEX -ARTIFICIAL GRASS is part of G.J.STONER & SON
All work carried out is GUARANTEED for a period of 12 MONTHS against faulty workmanship directly Attributed to us. The exclusions to this are damage caused by natural causes. i.e. Ground movement /storm damage, etc after completion. We must be notified within this period. Only items stated on the quotation will be carried out. Items not on the quotation are not included within the price.
1.EIGHT to TEN YEARS guarantees on the grass are the manufacturers UV anti-fade guarantees. We will liaise with the manufacturers on your behalf, should the need arise. Depending on the manufacturer, certain instructions will need to be followed. All will require you to follow item no.6, minimal maintenance.
2. Quotations are valid for 14 days from shown date. After which prices may be subject to re valuation.
3. NO responsibility can be accepted by WEST SUSSEX ARTIFICIAL GRASS for accidental damage to underground services of which we are NOT made aware prior to commencement of work.
4. Any time given with regards to the commencements of works is only an approximation due to weather conditions, material delays and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
5. You have the right of cancellation of accepted works up to 14 days after acceptance of works by email or in writing, apart from when accepted works are to be installed within this period you will have deemed to have waivered your cancellation rights by accepting the works. After the 14 days period, Cancellation of accepted works will result in a 10% of the net total plus VAT, up to 14 days prior to the install date. Within this this time your grass will be supplied & full retail cost of your actual grass will be payable + the 10% plus Vat above. Cancellations must be in writing or my email.
6.MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED: Clearing of leaves / animal waste etc. In the case of dogs it will be necessary to clean the grass with the ENZYME cleaner provided or one of your choice to the same standard once a fortnight to minimize any odours. This instruction still applies to lawns installed with Envirofill. While we can never say this will completely remove all odours it will assist to reduce any & the key is regular application even during the winter period ,rain will not remove the bacteria that causes the odours. The pile will benefit from brushing monthly and once a year you may need to top up sand infill & brush in. Topping up is generally not required with Envirofill.
We provide a yearly maintenance service to clean up and freshen up any lawns (Please enquire for a quote) WEEDS can appear around the perimeters due to the membrane stopping, also if not regularly brushed airbourne weeds or moss can appear anywhere on the top surface. Simply apply weed or moss killer directly to the artificial grass and brush off to remove. Do not leave to buildup or spread.
7. While we give you the no cost option with dogs, not to have the top membrane installed, as with our experience we have found this is to be beneficial with dogs fouling in the reduction of odours. We should point out that this may shorter the life of your grass & therefore the choice is yours.
8. Payment is to be made in full to ‘WEST SUSSEX ARTIFICIAL GRASS ‘ on the day of completion.
Cheque or Bank Transfer: WEST SUSSEX ARTIFICIAL GRASS.
Sort code: 40-43-48
Account No. 41270427
DEBIT CARDS & CREDIT CARDS ARE TAKEN.
9. The title of all supplied goods remains the property of WEST SUSSEX ARTIFICIAL GRASS until payment in full has been received and cleared.
10. It should be noted, the joints can show, this isn’t a fault, its just a characteristic of the products, we take every care to minimize this. Slight movement away from the edges is normal, if the ground settles this will increase the width or length slightly as the grass forms to the new shape and therefore this increases the measurements. The grass itself will not increase or decrease outside normal parameters
11. Items that reflect directly onto grass can burn the grass and need to be avoided/ removed, for example garden mirrors, stainless steel, and some glass or even some plastic windows, as this isn’t covered under the guarantee.
12. Creases /folds in the grass on delivery are not deemed faults. These will drop out over the following weeks, with the actual time varying depending on the weather conditions. , Heat speeds the drop out and cold conditions will slow this up, but they all will disappear. Due to the weather sometimes once the grass is fully installed, we may need to return to sand up or add Envirofill due to the grass being wet. Your grass is still fully usable in this time as the products do not require infill, but we always carry this out for added protection. Payment in full is still required on the day of completion not on the return to sand day.
13. Grass batches do vary & therefore matching up different pieces at a later date generally isn’t possible. Also the actual grass supplied can vary from the sample supplied for the same reason. The pile can appear flat when unrolled and can need natural sunlight/heat to make the pile stand & can take sometime in the cooler months. This is beyond our control.
14. In the event of late payment we reserve the right to charge interest and reasonable debt recovery costs, this will be calculated at 2% above the HSBC Bank rate compounded on weekly basis.
For our mutual benefit we carry FULL LIABILITY INSURANCE. No.06.17.18